Student Learning Expectations - R.E.A.L. KIDS
- I have a relationship with Jesus through prayer, scripture and service.
- I show I am a disciple of Jesus through my words and actions.
- I respect myself, others, and all of God's creation.
- I express my ideas, feelings and opinions in a positive way.
- I listen respectfully to the ideas, feelings, and opinions of others.
- I use conflict resolution to solve my problems.
- I am aware of my responsibility to my school, community, and world environment.
- I take responsibility for my words, actions, and choices.
- I treat others fairly and equally.
- I am curious and excited about learning.
- I am prepared and organized to complete assignments and reach my goals.
- I work independently and cooperatively with others.