COVID-19 St Robert Updates
In light of all the recent developments, we thought we'd create a page where you can go to find out information and updates regarding school. We will do our best to have this page updated regularly. If you have suggestions or issues with this page please contact Julie Cress (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Let us not forget spring, the season of hope. Although COVID-19 has changed our day-to-day lives, we will not allow it to change our belief in God, humanity, and community. Students, parents, and teachers are working harder than they ever have because they refuse to give in or lose their faith.
Most Recent Information from our School - Updated 4/2
- We have been notified by the Superintendent of Catholic Schools, Pamela Lyons, that due to the recent revised shelter-in-place orders for San Francisco, San Mateo, and Marin Counties, all San Francisco Archdiocesan schools will continue with distance learning through May 1, 2020.
- We will still have our Easter break as calendared
- The Pope also announced that on the following Friday, 27 March, he will preside over a moment of prayer on the Sagrado of St Peter’s Basilica, the platform at the top of the steps immediately in front of the façade of the Church. “I invite everyone to participate spiritually through the means of communication”, he said. 6 pm Rome - 10 am PT
- Wednesday's are now BRAIN BREAK DAYS - Students will not receive any assignments and no assignments will be due. There will be no Zoom or Google Hangout classes. Students may contact teachers from 10:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M. to ask questions or ask for help. Students may work on makeup work or other assignments. This is created so that students have a relaxed day in which they can sleep in and work on assignments in a relaxed manner.
- Friday's will be spirit days. Starting this Friday with pajama day. We hope to see you in your pajamas on your video calls.
- Every teacher and aide are dedicated to the St. Robert Community. They will and have worked tirelessly to provide our students the best education and normalcy during a very difficult time. Our teachers and staff will continue to adjust and improve distance learning.
- As a ministry, it’s important to remember that each parish school and high school operates on its own budget. Families, through tuition and fees, support the ministry of the school, and therefore tuition will continue to be applied during this period. Please Dr. Sullivan if you have any questions.
- Dinner dance auction will be held online May 14 - 16. We are hopeful that our community will still celebrate virtually. Please direct all questions to Erica & Athena at email@example.com or 650-7 40-4562.
- Please contact teachers when there is an issue. We are here to help and support the students and you.
Weekly Spirit Day - 4/3
Represent your favorite sport or team
Quick Resource Links
External Resource Links
A Message from Our Mayor Rico Medina
Mental Well-being Links
Archive of Letters
Please note that the following activities have unfortunately been cancelled (as of 3/25)
- First Communion has been postponed
- Athletic Awards dinner on March 26
- Dinner Dance - Online auction set for 5/14 - 5/16
- Reconciliation (please contact SaintRobertsccd@gmail.com for any related questions)
- Track Season
- Special Olympics Volunteer Opportunity (potentially being rescheduled in the Fall)
- As of right now, there are no public Masses at St. Robert Church. The Church will be open from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. for private prayer. The Church office will be closed until April 7, 2020.