2019 - 2020 Registration & Tuition Information
The following registration and tuition information is for the 2019/2020 school year.
There is a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee for each student, $280 for the first student and $250 for each additional student. Registration fee covers insurance, books, Catholic Television Network, testing/assessment costs, Archdiocesan fees, and agenda planners or composition type books for appropriate grades.
PLAN A - ST. ROBERT CHURCH PARTICIPATING FAMILIES
- Regular family attendance at St. Robert’s for Sunday Mass.
- Scrip program and mandatory 40 service hours by April 1, 2020.
- Support of the school’s fundraisers, including the Parish Festival (4 hour min encouraged), Spell-a-Thon, Fun Run, Dinner Dance, which help to keep tuition costs affordable.
PLAN A TUITION RATES -PARTICIPATING
|One Child||$6,233 - $519.42 per month for 12 months July-June|
|Two Children||$11,671 - $972.58 per month for 12 months July-June|
|Three or more Children||$16,236 - $1,353.00 per month for 12 months July-June|
PLAN B - OTHER CHURCH PARTICIPATING
- Families participating in another Catholic parish, Protestant or Orthodox congregation. A letter of verification from the Pastor must accompany registration indicating weekly attendance and financial support was given.
- SCRIP program and mandatory 40 service hours by April 1, 2020.
- Support of the school’s fundraisers, including the Parish Festival, Spell-a-Thon, Fun Run, Dinner Dance, which help to keep tuition costs affordable.
PLAN B TUITION RATES – OTHER CHURCH PARTICIPATING
|One Child||$6,600.42 - $550.35 per month for 12 months July-June|
|Two Children||$12,240 - $1,020.00 per month for 12 months July-June|
|Three Children||$17,001.36 - $1,416.78 per month for 12 months July-June|
Families choosing Plan A or Plan B must also complete the following requirements:
- MANDATORY SERVICE HOURS: All parents are required to provide a minimum of 40 hours of service, per family, by April 1, 2020.
- SCRIP PROGRAM: In addition to the obligation of the family according to their participation category, each family will have one of two options:
- Option 1 Agree to purchase $3000 worth of SCRIP. $1500 of SCRIP must be purchased by November 1st, 2019 and the balance of $1500 must be purchased by April 1st, 2020.
- Option 2 At the time of Registration pay an additional $300 in lieu of SCRIP.
- In addition to the above, parents will, to the best of their ability, purchase or support Festival Raffle Tickets, Dinner Dance/Auction Tickets, Spell-A-Thon, Fun Run and other school fundraisers. These programs help to keep tuition costs affordable.
In this school year, a judgment will be made at the end of the first semester as to whether you have fulfilled the participation requirements of your agreement. If you have not, your tuition rate will automatically be changed to that of a non-participating family.
PLAN C - NON - PARTICIPATING FAMILIES
PLAN C TUITION RATES
|Per Child||$7,519.44- $626.62 per month for 12 months July-June|
Divorced or separated parents must file a court-certified copy of the custody section of the divorce or separation decree with the principal's office. The school will not be held responsible for failing to honor arrangements that have not been made known.
Graduating students whose families do not fulfill all requirements of their chosen tuition plan may not be eligible to participate in the school sponsored Graduation celebrations or ceremonies. All contractual obligations must be completed no later than May 26, 2020.
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
- There will be a 2% discount for payment in full prior to July 10, 2019.
- There will be a 1% discount for payment in two installments, with the first payment made prior to July 10, 2019 and the final payment made prior to January 10, 2020. THE DISCOUNT WILL BE MADE AGAINST THE FINAL TUITION INSTALLMENT.
The discount may not be permitted if payment is made after the before-mentioned dates.
Monthly payments must be made through the FACTS Automatic Tuition Management Program.