Saint Robert Catholic School Scrip Program
Scrip is our year-round fundraising program. Scrip turns everyday shopping into cash for our school when you use Scrip gift cards to pay for typical purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other payment.
Your Scrip program is $3,000.00 per year, beginning April 1 and ending March 31. You must meet $1,500.00 by November 1.
- For example, you order a $25 scrip gift card for Target. St Robert’s pays the vendor $24.38. The school gets the 2.5% difference while you only pay the face value of the scrip gift card! You have fulfilled $25 of your scrip obligation.
- All physical gift card orders are due by Monday, 3pm. They will be returned and processed by Wednesday morning directly through school or for pickup in the school office. If needed faster, please contact Lory Sangalang.
- To keep you updated with your scrip totals, auto-generated emails will be sent. One email address per family unless Lory is notified. These totals will reflect to-date totals for ShopwithScrip and Benefit. The eScrip information has a 1 month delay.
- For the ShopWithScrip enrollment code, please contact Lory. This information will no longer be publicly available. Only registered school or church families are eligible to participate in the physical card purchases.
TWO Methods to Fulfill Obligation
- Benefit Mobile: Electronic gift cards:
A fund-raising program where profits received are donations from merchants or businesses and NOT from its participators. Debit and Credit cards are an accepted form of payment. Can be used via smartphones or online. App will indicate if electronic or print outs are acceptable for use in stores.
- Shop with Scrip: Physical gift cards, card reloads, and/or electronic gift cards
(RaiseRight app) A fund-raising program where profits received are donations from merchants or businesses and NOT from its participators. Saint Robert School receives various % of your total purchases. RaiseRight app allows for mobile transactions.
- eScrip: Store specific loyalty club cards
A system which administrates and tracks purchases made by its members at any of the participating eScrip merchants. Saint Robert School receives about 3% of your total purchases. www.eScrip.com. Register your debit/credit cards for Lunardi’s.
Documents to Help
- Scrip Program – general overview of program
- Order Form – PDF version of some cards available for purchase
Tips for success!
- Plan Ahead : Plan ahead to buy groceries, gas and other household expenses with gift cards from Scrip. Can also purchase VISA in $50, $100, or $250 to make larger purchases.
- Buy Gift Cards for Gifts: Are you buying gift cards for presents? Instead of picking it up at the store, buy your gift cards from Scrip.
- Buy a lot of Amazon or Starbucks?: Purchase an electronic gift card through Scrip. Load the gift card into your app!
Have a question or need help? I am happy to meet with you in person to discuss the entire program.