St. Robert Catholic School Scrip Program
Be a part and help St. Robert Catholic School in their efforts!!
We want you to know how much Scrip helps our school and how easy it is to use. It is no cost to you, just a bit of time and effort.
Scrip is our year-round fundraising program. Scrip turns everyday shopping into cash for our school when you use Scrip gift cards to pay for typical purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money.
Your Scrip program is $3,000.00 per year, beginning April 1, 2019 and ending March 31, 2020. You must meet $1,500.00 by November 1, 2019.
NEW in 2017
- All orders due by Monday, 3pm. They will be returned and processed by Wednesday morning. If needed faster, please email Lory.Adrian.Sangalang@gmail.com
- Check out PrestoPay – its fast and easy to make purchases! Search “PrestoPay” on YouTube to watch explanations and tutorials.
- Only cards active within the last 30 days will successfully reload. If you reload a card which is unsuccessful, you will receive a new physical card instead.
- For the ShopWithScrip enrollment code, please email Lory.Adrian.Sangalang@gmail.com This information will no longer be publically available. Only registered school or church families are eligible to participate in the PrestoPay program.
TWO Methods to Fulfill Obligation
- Shop with Scrip: Physical gift cards, card reloads, and/or electronic gift cards A fund raising program where profits received are donations from merchants or businesses and NOT from its participators. St. Robert School receives various % of your total purchases. For example, you order a $25 scrip gift card for Target. St Robert’s pays the vendor $24.38. The school gets the 2.5% difference while you only pay the face value of the scrip gift card! You have fulfilled $25 of your scrip obligation.
- eScrip: Store specific loyalty club cards A system which administrates and tracks purchases made by its members at any of the participating eScrip merchants. St. Robert School receives about 3% of your total purchases. Examples are Mollie Stone’s or Lucky’s.
Documents to Help
- Scrip Program 2016 online – general overview of program
- Checking your Scrip Balance – screen shots of how to check on both ShopWithScrip and eScrip
- MollieStones – registration paperwork to take to store
- Order Forms – PDF version of some cards available for purchase Registration for PrestoPay – screen shots of how to enroll
Tips for success!Plan Ahead
Plan ahead to buy groceries, gas and other household expenses with gift cards from Scrip. Scrip is a great way to support your household budget! Visit the Shop With Scrip website and use their online budgeting calculator.Buy Gift Cards for Gifts
Are you buying gift cards for presents? Instead of picking it up at the store, buy your gift cards from Scrip.Buy a lot of Starbucks?
Use your Scrip gift card in the Starbucks app. Buy a gift card through the rectory, load the card into your Starbucks app, reload the gift card to add more money to the app.
Have a question or need help? I am happy to meet with you in person to discuss the entire program.